JyMOL infrastructure has been modernized to allow us to more quickly port functions from PyMOL into JyMOL.
New Commands Added
- Sets background color
- Sets a button's function
- Sets the button mode. This allows for all mouse modes, including Editing and the emulation of Maestro.
- stops/plays/toggles the movie
- changes the amount of information output by pymol
- creates or updates a map object
- rotates the camera about one of the three primary axes, centered at the origin
- gets one of JyMOL's built-in settings
- gets all representations that have been turned on specifically for a particular object
New Reference Added
media/jymol_v1.1.txt · Last modified: 2013/08/19 21:00 (external edit)